Bedford Mini Storage
Erie, MI 48133
Mon-Fri 11:00am - 5:00pm | Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm
Bedford Mini Storage offers both boat storage and RV storage on a seasonal or permanent basis. Many people just do not have enough room to park a boat or RV on or near their property.
The Bedford facility offers outdoor RV and boat storage in a safe secure storage area. Rates are available on a monthly or annual basis.
Here are some tips for boat and RV storage:
- Consider the room you will need for a turning radius when getting in and out of the storage space
- Keep tires properly inflated. Periodically move the vehicle so that tires do not wear out on the same spot.
- If you will store the RV and boat for a long time, check the fuel gaskets and lines periodically.
- To prevent condensation in the fuel tank when storing for long periods, make sure the tank is full when you start the storage period. Add a fuel stabilizer to help prevent breakdown. Let the motor run after you add the stabilizer to make sure it distributes evenly throughout the fuel system.
- For long-term storage, you should also add fogging oil to the cylinders and carburetor. Also, disconnect the battery and cover the cables and terminals.
- Stored RVs and boats should have current licenses and insurance.